From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clearing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clearing may refer to:
- Clearing (forest), a tract of land with few or no trees in the middle of a wooded area
- Clearing (finance), the process of settling a transaction after committing to it
- Clearing, Chicago, a community area in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Clearing (telecommunications), the disconnecting of a call
- Clearing (album), an album by Fred Frith
- The Clearing, a 2004 drama film
- Deforestation, the clearing away of trees to make farmland
- Market clearing, the matching of supply and demand via price movement
- Yarn clearing, in textile industry
- Clearing, a practice in Scientology.
- Clearing, a process used by the UK's Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) to enable unplaced students to apply for courses with vacancies directly to the university.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clearing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.