Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cleavage, cleavable, or cleaving in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cleavage may refer to:
- Cleavage (crystal), in mineralogy and materials science, a process of splitting a crystal
- Cleavage (geology), the foliation perpendicular to stress as a result of ductile deformation
- Cleavage (embryo), in embryology, the division of cells in the early embryo
- Cleavage (fiber), in optical fibers
- Bond cleavage in chemistry and biochemistry, the splitting of chemical bonds
- Cleavage factor
- In cell biology, the cleavage furrow is the indentation that begins the process of cleavage, by which animal cells undergo cytokinesis
- Cleavage (breasts), the partial exposure of the separation between a woman's breasts
- Buttock cleavage, the minor exposure of the buttocks and the gluteal cleft between them
- Toe cleavage, the partial exposure of a woman's toes in shoes
- Cleavage enhancement, the process of improving cleavage from breasts
- Teeth cleavage or tooth cleavage, slang for Diastema, the gap between a person's two front teeth
- Cleavage (politics), the divisions of society that cause people to vote differently
- Cleave (disambiguation)
- Cleaver (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Cleavage"
- All pages with a title containing Cleavage
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cleavage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.