|Look up cleavage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cleavage may refer to:
- Cleavage (crystal), in mineralogy and materials science, a process of splitting a single crystal
- Cleavage (geology), the foliation perpendicular to stress as a result of ductile deformation
- Cleavage (embryo), in embryology, the division of cells in the early embryo
- Cleavage (fiber), in optical fibers
- Bond cleavage in chemistry and biochemistry, the splitting of chemical bonds.
- In cell biology, the cleavage furrow is the indentation that begins the process of cleavage, by which animal cells undergo cytokinesis.
- Cleavage (breasts), the partial exposure of the separation between a woman's breasts
- Buttock cleavage, the minor exposure of the buttocks and the gluteal cleft between them
- Toe cleavage, the partial exposure of a woman's toes in shoes
- Cleavage enhancement, the process of improving cleavage from breasts
- Teeth cleavage or tooth cleavage, slang for Diastema (dentistry), the gap between a person's two front teeth
- Cleavage (politics), the divisions of society that cause people to vote differently
- Cleave (disambiguation)
- Cleaver (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Cleavage"
- All pages with a title containing Cleavage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cleavage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.