Cleburne Regional Airport
|Cleburne Regional Airport|
|Owner||City of Cleburne|
|Elevation AMSL||854 ft / 260 m|
Cleburne Regional Airport (ICAO: KCPT, FAA LID: CPT, formerly F18) is a city owned, public use airport located two nautical miles (4 km) northwest of the central business district of Cleburne, a city in Johnson County, Texas, United States. Formerly known as Cleburne Municipal Airport, it is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation facility.
Although most U.S. airports use the same three-letter location identifier for the FAA and IATA, this airport is assigned CPT by the FAA but has no designation from the IATA (which assigned CPT to Cape Town International Airport in South Africa).
Facilities and aircraft
Cleburne Regional Airport covers an area of 520 acres (210 ha) at an elevation of 854 feet (260 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 15/33 with an asphalt surface measuring 5,697 by 100 feet (1,736 x 30 m).
For the 12-month period ending February 5, 2009, the airport had 33,000 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 90 per day. At that time there were 95 aircraft based at this airport: 87% single-engine, 10% multi-engine, 2% jet, and 1% helicopter.
- FAA Airport Master Record for CPT ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective November 15, 2012.
- "F18 – Cleburne Municipal Airport". FAA data republished by AirNav. Effective October 30, 2003. Archived from the original on December 5, 2003. Check date values in:
- "KCPT – Cleburne Municipal Airport". FAA data republished by AirNav. Effective September 23, 2010. Archived from the original on October 12, 2010. Check date values in:
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF, 2.03 MB) on 2012-09-27. External link in
- "Cleburne Regional Airport (ICAO: KCPT, FAA: CPT)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved May 31, 2013.
- "Cape Town International Airport, South Africa (IATA: CPT, ICAO: FACT)". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved May 31, 2013.
- Airport page at City of Cleburne website
- "Cleburne Regional (CPT)" (PDF). at Texas DOT Airport Directory
- Aerial image as of January 1995 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for CPT, effective March 1, 2018
- Resources for this airport: