Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cleft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cleft is an opening, fissure, or V-shaped indentation.
Cleft may refer to:
- A cleft sentence, a type of grammatical construction
- Cleft lip and palate, a congenital deformity
- A cleft chin, a dimple on the chin
- The pudendal cleft, part of the female genitalia
- Intergluteal cleft, the groove between the buttocks
- The Cleft, a novel by 2007 Nobel prize laureate Doris Lessing
- The Cleft, a fictional location in Age of D'ni from the computer game Myst
- Cleft, the Boy Chin Wonder, a character in The Fairly Odd Parents
- Rainbow Cleft (Cirith Ninniach), a minor place in Beleriand, J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium.
- Cleave (disambiguation), the present tense of the past participle "cleft"