From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clemenceau may refer to:
- Georges Clemenceau (1841–1929), French physician, journalist and statesman
- Martine Clémenceau (born 1949), French singer
- Clemenceau-class aircraft carrier, a class of aircraft carriers of the French Navy
- Clemenceau (R 98), the lead ship of the class
- Clemenceau metro station, a Brussels metro station
- Mount Clemenceau, a mountain in the Canadian Rockies
- Rue Clémenceau, a commercial and residential street in Beirut, Lebanon
- Clemenceau, Arizona, a former smelter town
- Clemenceau, Saskatchewan, a hamlet in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clemenceau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.