From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clement or Clément may refer to:
- Clement (name), a given name and surname
- Clement Township, Michigan
- Clément, French Guiana, a town
- Saint Clement, Jersey
- St Clement, Cornwall
- St. Kliment Ohridski Base in Antarctica
- St. Clement's Island in Maryland
- St. Clement Catholic Church (Ottawa)
- Sant Climent de Llobregat, in province of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Adolphe Clément-Bayard French industrialist, founder of all Clément companies listed below.
- Astra Clément-Bayard, French airship manufacturer
- Clément-Bayard, French automobile manufacturer
- Clément-Bayard, French aeroplane manufacturer
- Clément Cycles, French bicycle and motorised cycle manufacturer
- Clément Dunlop, occasional name used by 'Dunlop France' for sponsorship of sports teams.
- Clément-Garrard, British assembled motorised cycle under licence from Clément.
- Clément-Gladiator, French automobile manufacturer
- Clément-Gladiator Cycles (see Clément-Gladiator)
- Clément, Gladiator & Humber (France) Ltd, see Clément-Gladiator Cycles (Clément-Gladiator).
- Clément Motor Company, British automobile manufacturer and importer.
- Clément-Panhard, French automobile manufacturer
- Clément-Rothschild, 1902 French automobile manufacturer
- Clément Pneumatics, Franco-Italian cycle tyre manufacturer
- Clément-Stirling, Franco-Scottish automobile manufacturer
- Clément-Talbot, British automobile manufacturer
- Clément Tyres, Franco-Italian cycle tyre manufacturer, licensed in America since 2010
- Diatto-Clément, Franco Italian motor manufacturer
- Clements (disambiguation)
- Clementine (disambiguation)
- San Clemente (disambiguation)
- Saint Clement (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.