Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clement or Clément may refer to:
- Clement (name), a given name and surname
- Clement Township, Michigan
- Clément, French Guiana, a town
- Saint Clement, Jersey
- St Clement, Cornwall
- St. Kliment Ohridski Base in Antarctica
- St. Clement's Island in Maryland
- St. Clement Catholic Church (Ottawa)
- Sant Climent de Llobregat, in province of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Adolphe Clément-Bayard French industrialist, founder of all Clément companies listed below.
- Astra Clément-Bayard, French airship manufacturer
- Clément-Bayard, French automobile manufacturer
- Clément-Bayard, French aeroplane manufacturer
- Clément Cycles, French bicycle and motorised cycle manufacturer
- Clément Dunlop, occasional name used by 'Dunlop France' for sponsorship of sports teams.
- Clément-Garrard, British assembled motorised cycle under licence from Clément.
- Clément-Gladiator, French automobile manufacturer
- Clément-Gladiator Cycles (see Clément-Gladiator)
- Clément, Gladiator & Humber (France) Ltd, see Clément-Gladiator Cycles (Clément-Gladiator).
- Clément Motor Company, British automobile manufacturer and importer.
- Clément-Panhard, French automobile manufacturer
- Clément-Rothschild, 1902 French automobile manufacturer
- Clément Pneumatics, Franco-Italian cycle tyre manufacturer
- Clément-Stirling, Franco-Scottish automobile manufacturer
- Clément-Talbot, British automobile manufacturer
- Clément Tyres, Franco-Italian cycle tyre manufacturer, licensed in America since 2010
- Diatto-Clément, Franco Italian motor manufacturer
- Clements (disambiguation)
- Clementine (disambiguation)
- San Clemente (disambiguation)
- Saint Clement (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.