|Elevation||138 ft (42 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-8 (Pacific (PST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-7 (PDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||221206|
Clements is an unincorporated community in San Joaquin County, California, United States. Clements is located on California State Route 12 and California State Route 88 11 miles (18 km) east-northeast of Lodi. Although it is unincorporated, Clements has a post office with ZIP code 95227.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Clements, California
- ZIP Code Lookup Archived 2011-06-14 at the Wayback Machine
- "Older towns dot valley when Lodi established". Lodi News-Sentinel. Sep 9, 1969. pp. 8C. Retrieved 28 October 2015.
- Durham, David L. (1998). California's Geographic Names: A Gazetteer of Historic and Modern Names of the State. Quill Driver Books. p. 759. ISBN 1-884995-14-4.
- "San Joaquin County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 28 October 2015.
|This San Joaquin County, California–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|