Clemson may refer to:
- Clemson, South Carolina
- Clemson University, a public university located in Clemson, South Carolina
- Clemson Tigers, the athletic programs of Clemson University
- Clemson-class destroyer, a U.S. Navy ship class during World War II
- USS Clemson, any of several U.S. Navy ships
- Anna Maria Calhoun Clemson (1817–1875), daughter of John C. Calhoun and wife of Thomas Green Clemson
- Barry Clemson (born 1941), American cybernetician
- Floride Clemson (1842–1871), American writer
- Henry A. Clemson (1820–1846), American naval officer
- Jeanne Clemson (1922–2009), American theater director
- Thomas Green Clemson (1807–1888), American politician and founder of Clemson University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clemson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.