From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cleric in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cleric may refer to:
- A member of the clergy
- Cleric (character class), a character class in fantasy role playing games
- Cleric (Dungeons & Dragons), the specific character class from that game
- The Clerics, a 2013 Indonesian film
- The butterfly genus Amauris (friars and allies)
- The Cleric, an alien in the Eradicator (comics)
- The Grammaton Clerics in the movie Equilibrium an order of mystic law enforcers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cleric.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.