Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clerk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clerk(s) may also refer to a person who holds an office, most commonly in a local unit of government, or a court.
- Clerk (municipal official)
- Court clerk
- Clerk of the Supreme Court of the United States
- Clerk of the Closet
- Deputy Clerk of the Closet
- Patent clerk, or Patent examiner
- Clerk (legislature)
- Clerk (Quaker), an administrative role within the Religious Society of Friends
- Clerk (choral), an adult member of the choir at certain Colleges at Oxford and Cambridge Universities
- Clerk of works, in the UK, is a highly qualified tradesman who oversees a construction site
- Clerks, a 1994 American film by Kevin Smith
- Clerks: The Animated Series, a 2000-2002 American television series
- Clerks. (comics), a series of comics based on the film and published in the late 1990s by Oni Press
- Clerk (1989 film), a 1989 Bollywood film starring Manoj Kumar
- Clerk (surname), derived from the occupation
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clerk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.