From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||971 ft (296 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||432645|
A post office was established as Cleveland in 1852, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1903.
Cleveland is located at.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Cleveland, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-10.
- Richman, George J. (1916). History of Hancock County, Indiana: Its People, Industries and Institutions. Wm. Mitchell Printing Company. p. 719.
- Binford, John H. (1882). History of Hancock County, Indiana: From Its Earliest Settlement by the "pale Face," in 1818, Down to 1882. King & Binford. p. 249.
- "Hancock County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
|This Hancock County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|