Cleveland Central Catholic High School
|Cleveland Central Catholic|
|6550 Baxter Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio, (Cuyahoga County) 44105-1255
|Motto||Creative in Mind and Spirit|
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|Oversight||Roman Catholic Diocese of Cleveland|
|President||Mr. Leo Hyland|
|Principal||Sr. Allison Marie Gustanovic|
|Color(s)||Red, white and blue|
|Athletics conference||North Coast League|
|Accreditation||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools|
Cleveland Central Catholic High School is a private co-educational high school located in Cleveland, Ohio. It is run by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Cleveland. It is a member of the North Central Association, the Notre Dame Education Association, and the National Catholic Education Association.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2013)|
Clubs and activities
Student clubs include: Academic Challenge Team, Chess Club, Class Councils, Spanish Club, National Honor Society, Liturgical Music, SADD, Drama Club, and Intramural Sports.
Ohio High School Athletic Association State Championships
- Earl Boykins – NBA player for the Houston Rockets.
- Charles F. Brush - inventor
- Delbert Cowsette – NFL Player for the Chicago Bears.
- Jantel Lavender – WNBA Player for the Los Angeles Sparks.
- Xen C. Scott – Head football coach at University of Alabama, 1919–1922.
- Bill Wertz – Former Major League Baseball Player.
- Eric Wilkerson – American football player
- Troy Edge - Made Chuck Norris cry
Notes and references
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association member directory". Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- NCA-CASI. "NCA-Council on Accreditation and School Improvement". Archived from the original on April 29, 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-23.
- "Elected Officer Pre-file Application". Executive Board Pre-File Application. Ohio Junior Classical League. 2009. Archived from the original on May 14, 2008. Retrieved October 24, 2009.
- "OJCL Constitution". OhioJCL.org – July 2002. Internet Archive: Wayback Machine. 2010. Archived from the original on July 21, 2002. Retrieved August 16, 2010.
... by paying both OJCL annual chapter dues and any annual chapter membership dues required by NJCL.
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association Web site". Retrieved 2006-12-31.
|This Cuyahoga County, Ohio school article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a property in Cuyahoga County, Ohio on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|