Hull Property Group
|Industry||Retail, real estate|
|Headquarters||Augusta, Georgia, United States|
|Southern United States|
Hull Property Group is a shopping mall management company based in Augusta, Georgia. It was founded in 1977. The company owns, manages, and re-develops shopping malls in smaller markets throughout the southern United States.
The company was founded in 1977 as Hull Properties, renamed Hull/Storey in 1993, and became Hull Storey Gibson in 2008.
In 2007, Hull Storey put eleven of its properties up for sale. These malls were located in Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. These malls were to have been sold to Hendon Properties, but this deal fell through in early 2008.
In September 2014 the company was restructured, with the retail arm being renamed Hull Property Group.
List of properties
Properties managed by Hull Storey Gibson include:
- Auburn Mall, Auburn, Alabama
- Blue Ridge Mall, Hendersonville, North Carolina
- Carolina Mall, Concord, North Carolina
- Cleveland Mall, Shelby, North Carolina
- Columbia Mall, Columbia, Tennessee
- Danville Mall, Danville, Virginia
- Florence Mall, Florence, Alabama
- Greenwood Mall, Greenwood, South Carolina
- LaGrange Mall, LaGrange, Georgia
- Lake City Mall, Lake City, Florida
- Liberty Fair Mall, Martinsville, Virginia
- Macon Mall, Macon, Georgia
- Milledgeville Mall, Milledgeville, Georgia
- Mount Berry Square, Rome, Georgia
- New Bern Mall, New Bern, North Carolina
- Ponce de Leon Mall, St. Augustine, Florida
- Prince of Orange Mall, Orangeburg, South Carolina
- Statesboro Mall, Statesboro, Georgia
- Sumter Mall, Sumter, South Carolina
- Victoria Mall, Victoria, Texas
- Wilson Mall, Wilson, North Carolina
- "Hull Storey Gibson". Business Week. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- "Company overview". Hull Storey Gibson. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Sahurie, Emilio (19 July 1995). "Bucking a trend". Times Daily. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Doyle, Thomas (20 September 2003). "Georgia-based firm plans improvements". The Victoria Advocate. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Cline, Damon (21 November 2007). "Hull Storey to sell 11 malls". Augusta Chronicle. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Cain, Alexander (24 March 2008). "Milledgeville Mall sale crumbles". The Union Recorder. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Sams, Douglas (16 September 2010). "Hull Storey Gibson buys Macon Mall". Atlanta Business Chronicle. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- "Mall Properties". Hull Storey Gibson. Retrieved 18 October 2013.