Cleveland S. Harley Baseball Park
|Location||North Campus Boulevard, Spartanburg, SC, USA|
|Owner||University of South Carolina Upstate|
|Field size||325 ft. (lines), 383 ft. (gaps), 402 ft. (CF)|
|Surface||Natural grass/Bermuda grass|
|South Carolina Upstate Spartans baseball|
Cleveland S. Harley Baseball Park is a baseball venue in Spartanburg, South Carolina, USA. It is home to the University of South Carolina Upstate Spartans college baseball team of the NCAA's Division I Atlantic Sun Conference. It opened on February 1, 2004, when Upstate swept a double header against Tusculum College. The facility has a capacity of 500 spectators.
The park is named for Cleveland S. Harley, a Spartanburg-area businessman and philanthropist. Harley played a role in both the university's founding and the development of its athletic programs. The venue also features a press box, practice facility, and batting cages. It is part of the Louis P. Howell Athletic Complex.
Spartan home records
- "Cleveland S. Harley Baseball Park". Upstate Spartans. Retrieved 16 May 2011.
- "Harley Park Photo Gallery". Upstate Spartans. Retrieved 16 May 2011.
- "2011 Season Statistics". UpstateSpartans.com. South Carolina Upstate Sports Information. Archived from the original on 2012-06-15. Retrieved 15 June 2012.
- "2012 USC Upstate Baseball Schedule". UpstateSpartans.com. South Carolina Upstate Sports Information. Archived from the original on 2012-06-15. Retrieved 15 June 2012.
- "Baseball Signs Five in First Division I Recruiting Class". Upstate Spartans. Retrieved 16 May 2011.