Cleveland Township, Davis County, Iowa
Location in Davis County
|• Total||40.27 sq mi (104.29 km2)|
|• Land||40.03 sq mi (103.67 km2)|
|• Water||0.24 sq mi (0.62 km2) 0.59%|
|Elevation||820 ft (250 m)|
|• Density||16.9/sq mi (6.5/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0467623|
Note that there have been several places named Cleveland elsewhere in Iowa. There was a Cleveland post office in Allamakee County from 1856 to 1863, and another just outside Lucas from 1877 to 1891 and 1899 to 1908.
Cleveland Township covers an area of 40.27 square miles (104.29 square kilometers); of this, 0.24 square miles (0.62 square kilometers) or 0.59 percent is water.
Cities and towns
Cleveland Township surrounds, but does not include, the county seat of Bloomfield.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Lick Creek Township (northeast)
- Perry Township (northeast)
- Prairie Township (east)
- Union Township (east)
- Grove Township (southeast)
- Wyacondah Township (southwest)
- Fox River Township (west)
- West Grove Township (west)
- Bloomfield Township (northwest)
- Drakesville Township (northwest)
- Soap Creek Township (northwest)
The township contains four cemeteries: Bloomfield South, Cammack, Lester and Pollard.