Cleveland Township, Elkhart County, Indiana
Location of Cleveland Township in Elkhart County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||16.47 sq mi (42.7 km2)|
|• Land||15.88 sq mi (41.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.59 sq mi (1.5 km2)|
|Elevation||771 ft (235 m)|
|• Density||702.6/sq mi (271.3/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453225|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 16.47 square miles (42.7 km2), of which 15.88 square miles (41.1 km2) (or 96.42%) is land and 0.59 square miles (1.5 km2) (or 3.58%) is water. Boot Lake is in this township.
Cities and towns
- Elkhart (west quarter)
- Osolo Township (east)
- Concord Township (southeast)
- Baugo Township (south)
- Penn Township, St. Joseph County (southwest)
- Harris Township, St. Joseph County (west)
The township contains one cemetery, Carlton.
- "Cleveland Township, Elkhart County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Elkhart County, Indiana. Chas. C. Chapman Co. 1881. p. 685.
|This Elkhart County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|