Cleveland Township, Walsh County, North Dakota

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cleveland Township
Township
Country United States
State North Dakota
County Walsh County
Area
 • Total 35.9 sq mi (92.981 km2)
 • Land 35.7 sq mi (92.463 km2)
 • Water 0.2 sq mi (0.518 km2)
Population
 • Total 99 [1]
Time zone UTC-6 (CST)
 • Summer (DST) UTC-5 (CDT)

Cleveland Township is a township in Walsh County, North Dakota. 53.5% (53) of the population are male, and the other 46.5% (46) are female.[2]

References[edit]

  1. ^ "Cleveland township, Walsh County, North Dakota (ND)". city-data.com. Retrieved 9 December 2014. 
  2. ^ "Cleveland township, Walsh County, North Dakota (ND)". city-data.com. Retrieved 9 December 2014. 

See also[edit]

Coordinates: 48°13′56″N 97°57′26″W / 48.2322°N 97.9572°W / 48.2322; -97.9572