Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clever in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clever may refer to:
- Charles P. Clever (1830–1874), a Delegate from the Territory of New Mexico
- Todd Clever (born 1983), American rugby union player
- Clever Ikisikpo, Nigerian politician
- Clever, Missouri, a city in Christian County, Missouri, United States
- CLEVER project, a research project in Web search
- Clever (TV series), a short-lived Australian television series
- CLEVER Vehicle, A three-wheeled narrow tilting vehicle
- Clever Hans, an Orlov Trotter horse that was claimed to have been able to perform arithmetic and other intellectual tasks
- Cugel the Clever, protagonist of the fantasy novels The Eyes of the Overworld and Cugel's Saga
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clever.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.