From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clichy may refer to:
In Paris, France
- Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, commune in the northwestern suburbs
- Place de Clichy, large square and traffic roundabout in the northwestern quadrant
- Boulevard de Clichy, famous street
- Porte de Clichy (Paris Métro & RER), station on Line 13 in the 17th arrondissement
- Clichy-sous-Bois, commune in the Seine-Saint-Denis département
- Club de Clichy, a political club during the French revolution
- Gaël Clichy (born 1985), a French footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clichy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.