A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (April 2017)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2018)
|Founder||Tim and Eileen Barber|
ClickBank is a global internet retailer and affiliate marketplace. ClickBank was founded in 1998 and is privately-held. The company has more than six-million clients worldwide which secured it in becoming the 87th largest Internet retailer in North America. ClickBank is a subsidiary of Keynetics Inc., one of Idaho's largest privately held technology companies. The company has headquarters in Boise, Idaho.
ClickBank was founded in San Diego, California in 1998 by Tim and Eileen Barber. In 2011, the site had attracted over 1,500,000 affiliate marketers, approximately 100,000 of whom were designated as 'active' at any given time.
As of 2014, ClickBank has more than six-million clients and distributes in 190 countries and has a presence mobile commerce across a wide variety of lifestyle categories. In August 2014, ClickBank handled approximately 30,000 transactions daily.
Products and Services
ClickBank is an e-commerce retailer of physical and digital products, digital content creators (also known as vendors) and affiliate marketers, who then promote them to consumers. ClickBank has an affiliate marketplace that assists vendors in building visibility and revenue-generating opportunities.
In 2011, it offered over 46,000 individual products to its affiliate marketers, and provided services in over 200 countries. It has annual turn over $1 Billion USD.
In 2011, Revenue Magazine named the company as the top affiliate network in the United States.
In 2016, ClickBank secured its place as a top-100 Internet retailer as named by Internet Retailer Magazine.
- "ClickBank". CrunchBase. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- Clancy, Heather. "ClickBank's e-commerce proposition for time-challenged digital entrepreneurs". ZDNet. Retrieved 15 August 2016.
- Levanduski, Michael. "ClickBank Makes Internet Retailer Top 100 List". PACEDM. Retrieved 15 August 2016.
- "Keynetics, Inc". Crunchbase. Retrieved 17 August 2016.
- Katie Deatsch (2009-09-08). "Web-only - Gross merchandise sales at ClickBank.com rise 8% in the first half". Internet Retailer. Retrieved 2011-06-26.
- Price, Michael. "How the Internet Reinvented Opportunity". Huffington Post. Retrieved 17 August 2016.
- Avery, Greg (2011-01-28). "Denver Business Journal". Denver Business Journal. Retrieved 2011-01-28.
- Chris Trayhorn (2010-11-02). "The New BLUE BOOK Top 20 Network Rankings". mTHINK. Retrieved 2012-08-23.