Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up client in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Client(s) or The Client may refer to:
- Customer or client, a recipient of goods or services in return for monetary or other valuable considerations
- Client (computing), hardware or software that accesses a remote service on another computer
- Client, in the system of patronage in ancient Rome, an individual protected and sponsored by a patron
- Client state, which is economically, politically, or militarily subordinate to another more powerful state
In art and entertainment:
- Client (band), a British synthpop band
- Client (album), a 2003 album by Client
- Clients (album), a 2005 album by The Red Chord
- The Client (novel), a 1993 legal thriller by John Grisham
- The Client (2011 film), a South Korean courtroom thriller
- "The Client" (The Office), an episode of the television series The Office
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Client.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.