Client First Settlement Funding
|Headquarters||Boca Raton, Florida|
|Burt Kroner, CEO/President|
|Services||Buys structured settlement payments/fixed annuities/lottery winnings|
Client First Settlement Funding is a financial services company that buys and sells structured settlement payments and lottery winnings. The company provides clients with a lump sum of cash in exchange for their monthly, quarterly or annual payments. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, the company is privately owned and was formed in 2008.
Client First Settlement Funding was founded by Burt Kroner. Kroner was a principal in Singer Asset Finance Company in West Palm Beach, Florida, a company that purchased structured payments from lottery winners and resold these payments to investors. Buyers included leading institutions such as John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Co., Boston; SunAmerica, Los Angeles and Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Co., Englewood, Colo.
In September 2011, Client First Settlement Funding received approval for a $270,000 Qualified Target Industry Tax Refund which includes a $54,000 local match from the city of Boca Raton to add 90 new jobs over the next three years. The jobs are to have average salaries of $50,000. Client First has approximately 130 employees. It also signed a lease to double the size of its headquarters at 301 Yamato Road from 25,000 square feet to 50,000 square feet. The company plans to occupy the additional space at Stonegate Bank Plaza in February 2012.
- Diversified Financial Services, Client First Settlement Funding LLC, Bloomberg Businessweek
- O’Connell, Vanessa, “Quick Riches: How Major Players Turn Lottery Jackpots into a Guaranteed Bet”. The Wall Street Journal, September 23, 1997. Retrieved 2011-11-28.
- BDB: 140 jobs to come to Palm Beach County, South Florida Business Journal, September 27, 2011
- Jeff Ostrowski, Two Companies to add 140 jobs in Palm Beach County, The Palm Beach Post, September 27, 2011.
- Nowak, Cindy, Client First Settlement Funding Leases 49,720 SF in Boca Raton, CoStar Realty Information, October 6, 2011.