(Redirected from Cliff-diving)
Cliffdiving, cliff diving, cliff-diving or Cliff Diving, may refer to:
- BASE jumping, skydiving from a cliff
- Cliff jumping, jumping from cliffs with or without equipment. Jumping usually means feet-first entry and no rotations. Head first entry or jump with rotation is usually refereed as diving.
- diving, diving into water from a cliff
- High diving, diving into water from a high cliff or other relatively great height
- La Quebrada Cliff Divers, traditional cliff diving in Acapulco, Mexico
- "Cliffdiving", a song from the 2006 album When Your Heart Stops Beating by the band +44
- Cliff Diving, a 2012 video game for the PlayStation Vita
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cliff diving.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.