|Full name||Clifford Alistair Calvert|
|Date of birth||21 April 1954|
|Place of birth||York, England|
|1983–1984||Buffalo Stallions (indoor)||46||(16)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Clifford Alistair "Cliff" Calvert (born 21 April 1954) is an English former professional footballer.
Born in York, Calvert joined York City as an amateur in the early 1970s and signed full-time professional terms in July 1972. He was capped by the England national youth team in 1972. He made his debut against Plymouth Argyle in March 1973 in the 1972–73 season. He figured prominently for the club as they won promotion in the 1973–74 season. After making 75 appearances for the club, he was transferred to Sheffield United for a record club fee received of £30,000 in September 1975. He made 81 appearances and scored five goals in the league for United and went on to play for Toronto Blizzard and Dallas Tornado in the North American Soccer League.
- Batters, Dave (1990). "York City Stars". York City: A Complete Record 1922-1990. The Breedon Books Publishing Company Limited. p. 149. ISBN 0-907969-69-0.
- Rollin, Jack, ed. (1988). Rothmans Football Yearbook 1988–89. London: Queen Anne Press. p. 748. ISBN 978-0-356-15880-8.
- Batters, Dave (1990). "City Season-by-Season". York City: A Complete Record 1922-1990. The Breedon Books Publishing Company Limited. p. 370. ISBN 0-907969-69-0.
- Batters, Dave (1990). "City Season-by-Season". York City: A Complete Record 1922-1990. The Breedon Books Publishing Company Limited. p. 371. ISBN 0-907969-69-0.
- Hugman, Barry J. (2005). The PFA Premier & Football League Players' Records 1946-2005. Queen Anne Press. p. 104. ISBN 1-85291-665-6.