(Redirected from Cliffhangers)
|Look up cliffhanger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cliffhanger is a plot device as an ending of a fictional work.
Cliffhanger(s) or Cliff Hanger(s) may also refer to:
- Film and television
- Cliffhanger (film), 1993 action film starring Sylvester Stallone and John Lithgow
- Cliffhangers (TV series), American television series
- Cliff Hanger (Between the Lions), recurring character on the children's television series Between the Lions
- Cliff Hangers (The Price Is Right), pricing game
- Cliff Hanger (album), 1985 album by Jimmy Cliff
- Cliffhanger (band), Dutch Progressive Rock band
- "Cliffhanger", a song by Man Overboard from Heavy Love
- Cliffhanger (comics), an imprint (brand name) of the comic book publisher Wildstorm
- Cliff Hanger (comic strip), two separate 1983 comic strips
- Video games
- Cliffhanger (video game) video game based on the 1993 film
- Cliff Hanger (video game), 1983 laserdisc video game based on the manga and anime series Lupin III
- Cliffhanger (roller coaster), roller coaster at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- Cliffhanger (ride), amusement park ride
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cliffhanger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.