Cliffstar Corporation is a Dunkirk, New York headquartered maker of juices, sports drinks, teas, and private-label beverages. Cliffstar provides products to customers in the US and Canada including leading grocery, mass merchandisers, and food service companies. Cliffstar operates manufacturing facilities in Dunkirk, New York, Joplin, Missouri, Greer, South Carolina, Fontana, California, and Walla Walla, Washington. In addition to manufacturing locations Cliffstar also maintains processing plants in Fredonia, New York, Warrens, Wisconsin, North East, Pennsylvania and East Freetown, Massachusetts. The company was co-founded by Stanley A. Star in 1970. He served as Chairman of the company at the time of its acquisition.
- "The Wall Street Journal - December 9, 2009"
- "WKBW Channel 7 - June 19, 2008"
- "City of Dunkirk - April 8, 2009"
- "Cliffstar Corporation"
- "Business First of Buffalo - June 21, 2001"
- "Cott Corporation Announces Business Combination With Cliffstar Corporation". Marketwire. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- "The Wall Street Journal - July 7, 2010"
|This food and/or confectionery corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|