||This article possibly contains original research. (October 2010)|
Clifton (Urdu: کلفٹن ) is an affluent suburb located in the Saddar Town of Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. Clifton is one of the localities in Karachi where real estate activity remains on the up despite the overall state of law and order in the city.[better source needed]
- Karachi Grammar School
- Convent of Jesus and Mary, Karachi
- Karachi Grammar School maintains its Kindergarten, Junior and College sections in Clifton.
- Pimley School, a primary and secondary school, is located in Block II, Clifton.
- SZABIST is located in Clifton.
- Dolmen Mall Clifton
- Shrine of Abdullah Shah Ghazi
- Jehangir Kothari Parade (1922), along with the Katrak Bandstand and Lady Lloyd Pier. The Pier enabled people to walk towards the sea, but over the years the sea has retreated.
- Bagh-e-Ibne Qasim
- Mohatta Palace was the last residence of sisters Fatima Jinnah and Shireen Jinnah. It has now been converted into a museum.
- Boat Basin Park
Clifton has many Chinese restaurants and small businesses owned by the Chinese community in Pakistan. Many Pakistani Chinese families used to live in the PECHS and Tariq Road area but have since moved to the higher end Clifton and Defense areas. Many Chinese restaurants can be found in these areas.
- 70 Clifton
- Clifton Beach, Karachi
- Clifton Cantonment
- Shah Rasool Colony
- Chinese community in Pakistan