||This article possibly contains original research. (October 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Clifton (Urdu: کلفٹن ) is an affluent suburb located in the Saddar of Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. Clifton is one of the localities in Karachi where real estate activity remains on the up despite the overall state of law and order in the city.[dead link]
Central Business District
Clifton is emerging as another Central Business District of Karachi along with Saddar Town the main Central Business District of Karachi. Today it headquarters the corporate office of Pakistan's largest energy company, Pakistan State Oil (PSO) as well several other large local and foreign companies such as Nestle Pakistan Limited, Dolmen Group and Muller and Philips among other corporate and regional offices. Increased business activity and real estate construction boom has resulted in Clifton altering the city skyline with the two tallest buildings in Pakistan namely The Bahria Icon Tower and the Ocean Tower now located here. It also houses the headquarters of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan 
There are also several international consulates and high commission offices based in Clifton such as British Deputy High Commission, The Chinese consulate, The Italian Consulate, The Russian Consulate  The Iranian Consulate, Consulate General of Switzerland  as well as the Kuwaiti consulate among others.
- Karachi Grammar School
- Convent of Jesus and Mary, Karachi
- Karachi Grammar School maintains its Kindergarten, Junior and College sections in Clifton.
- Pimley School, a primary and secondary school, is located in Block II, Clifton.
- SZABIST is located in Clifton.
- World's second highest water jet fountain lies in the Arabian sea near the Clifton Coastline
- Bahria Icon Tower, Pakistan's tallest building is situation in Clifton
- Dolmen Mall Clifton
- Shrine of Abdullah Shah Ghazi
- Jehangir Kothari Parade (1922), along with the Katrak Bandstand and Lady Lloyd Pier. The Pier enabled people to walk towards the sea, but over the years the sea has retreated.
- Bagh-e-Ibne Qasim
- Mohatta Palace was the last residence of sisters Fatima Jinnah and Shireen Jinnah. It has now been converted into a museum.
- Boat Basin Park
Clifton has many Chinese restaurants and small businesses owned by the Chinese community in Pakistan. Many Pakistani Chinese families used to live in the PECHS and Tariq Road area but have since moved to the higher end Clifton and Defense areas. Many Chinese restaurants can be found in these areas.
- 70 Clifton
- Clifton Beach, Karachi
- Clifton Cantonment
- Shah Rasool Colony
- Chinese community in Pakistan
- Sindh Baloch Cooperative Housing Society
- Saddar Town - Government of Karachi
- Clifton apartments, the most promising property investment: Report
- Karachi Chinatown