Clifton Forge station
|Location||307 East Ridgeway Street
Clifton Forge, VA
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (FY2014)||2,432 annually 11.56% (Amtrak)|
The Clifton Forge station is a two-story clapboard structure originally built by the Chesapeake and Ohio Railway (C&O) in 1902; it sits just east of a major locomotive fuel facility for CSX Transportation. In 2013, Amtrak announced that it plans to move the station to a replica C&O station built by the Chesapeake and Ohio Historical Society.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2014, Commonwealth of Virginia" (PDF). Amtrak Government Affairs. November 2014. Retrieved 16 August 2015.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2013, Commonwealth of Virginia" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2013. Retrieved February 13, 2014.
- Amtrak – Stations – Clifton Forge, VA
- Clifton Forge Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide - Train Web)
- Clifton Forge, VA (CLF) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)
|This Virginia train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|