Clifton Park Center
Exterior view of Clifton Park Center, December 2012
|Location||Clifton Park, New York|
|No. of stores and services||70+|
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|No. of floors||1 (main mall), Boscov's has 2 floors, and a five-story Hilton Garden Inn opened in 2011.|
In April 2006, the mall was purchased by DCG Development, a Clifton Park-based development firm. The new developers demolished the mall's northern section (everything north of Marshalls), converting the area into a lifestyle section, consisting of outdoor storefronts, each with individual entrances. The demolitions left both JC Penney and the former Steinbach as stand-alone buildings, separated from the rest of the mall. In August 2009, the former Steinbach was demolished and converted into a stand-alone lifestyle building, consisting of outdoor storefronts with individual entrances. In 2011, the mall's original movie theater and its surrounding area was demolished and replaced with a new “state of the art” 10 screen Regal Cinema and a five-story Hilton Garden Inn.
- "Smart shopper: DCG Development spends $11M for Clifton Park mall". Bizjournal.com. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Churchill, Chris. "Clifton Park Center enters 'Phase Three'". Times Union. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- "Clifton Park Center Announces Multiple Additions". DCG Development. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- Official website
- LabelScar Retail History Blog entry for Clifton Park Center
- Clifton Park Center on Deadmalls.com
|This article about a building or structure in New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|