|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Grain elevators along the railway tracks in Climax.
|Rural Municipality||Lone Tree|
|Post office Founded||N/A|
|• Governing body||Climax Village Council|
|• Mayor||Nancy Kirk|
|• MP||David L. Anderson|
|• MLA||Doug Steele|
|• Total||1.00 km2 (0.39 sq mi)|
|• Density||182.7/km2 (473/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|Postal code||S0N 0N0|
Climax is a village in Lone Tree No. 18, Saskatchewan, Canada. The village is located in the southwestern region of the province, just north of the U.S. border, situated on Highway 18 (E-W) between Frontier and Canuck and on Highway 37 (N-S) between Shaunavon and the Port of Climax.
- Municipal Directory System
- "Vancouver Canucks fire coach Willie Desjardins, who becomes fall guy for foundering franchise". National Post. Retrieved 2017-04-11.
- Statistics Canada (2006). "Climax - Community Profile". Census 2006. Retrieved 2009-01-15.
- Municipal Affairs - Climax, Saskatchewan
- Southwest Saskatchewan - Horse Shoe Tourism Region[permanent dead link]
|Hogeland, Montana||Turner, Montana||Loring, Montana|
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|