From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Climb)
|Look up climb, climbs, climbed, or climbing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Climbing is the human activity of ascending a steep object with the hands and/or feet.
Climbing, Climb or "The climb" may also refer to:
- Climbing (sport)
- Climbing (magazine)
- Arboreal locomotion, animal locomotion while on trees. Also includes locomotion on mountains/cliffs/rocks.
- Climbing!, 1970 album by Mountain
- Climbing specialist, a racing cyclist who is especially competitive on hills
- Climb (aeronautics), an aviation term
- Climb (dislocation), see Dislocation
- Climb (plants), see Vine
- "Climbing", an episode of the television series Zoboomafoo
- The Climb (1987 film), a drama film starring Bruce Greenwood
- The Climb (1999 film), a drama film starring John Hurt
- The Climb (2002 film), an action film starring Jason George
- The Climb (2007 film), a documentary film starring Laurie Skreslet
- "The Climb" (Game of Thrones), the sixth episode of the third season of HBO's Game of Thrones
- The Climb (book), a 1996 non-fiction book by Anatoli Boukreev and G. Weston DeWalt
- The Climb (Miley Cyrus song), a 2009 single by Miley Cyrus from the soundtrack of Hannah Montana: The Movie
- The Climb (Leiber and Stoller song), a 1962 song written by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller for The Coasters
- "The Climb", a song by No Doubt from the album Tragic Kingdom (1995)
- "The Climb", a 1964 song by The Kingsmen written by Lynn Easton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Climbing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.