|Look up clinical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clinical may refer to:
- Of or about the practice of medicine
- Of or about a clinic, a healthcare facility
- Clinical (film), a 2017 American horror thriller
- All pages beginning with "Clinical"
- All pages with a title containing Clinical
- Clinical chemistry, the analysis of bodily fluids for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes
- Clinical death, the cessation of blood circulation and breathing
- Clinical waste, waste containing infectious (or potentially infectious) materials
- Clinical linguistics, linguistics applied to speech-language pathology
- Clinical psychology, the understanding, preventing, and relieving psychologically-based distress or dysfunction
- Clinical trial, experiments or observations done in clinical research
- Clinical research, to determine the safety and effectiveness of medications etc
- Clinical significance, the practical importance of a treatment effect
- Clinical formulation, a theoretically-based explanation of information obtained from clinical assessment
- Clinical governance, a a systematic approach to maintaining and improving the quality of patient care
- Physical examination
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clinical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.