|Born||2 September 1983|
Ballina, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||183 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||94 kg (14 st 11 lb)|
Clint Amos (born 2 September 1983 in Ballina, New South Wales) is an Australian former professional rugby league footballer. He played for the North Queensland Cowboys and the Gold Coast Titans in the Australian National Rugby League (NRL) competition. He primarily played as a hooker.
Amos played junior football for the Burleigh Bears and moved to the North Queensland Cowboys, where he made his first-grade debut in 2006. He then signed for the Gold Coast Titans for its inaugural season in 2007, where he was a regular member of the first-grade team. However, he fell out of the squad in 2008 as Nathan Friend became the side's preferred hooker. He returned to the Cowboys for the 2009 season, signing a two-year deal. He played for the Northern Pride in the 2011 Queensland Cup. At the end of the 2011 season he retired from playing to become the Cowboys' business development manager.
- First grade debut: North Queensland v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles, 18 March 2006 (Round 2) at Dairy Farmers Stadium
- Rugby League Project
- Herald Sun
- Marshall, Matt (3 July 2008). "Gold Coast Titans hooker Clint Amos may go to Cowboys". The Courier-Mail. Retrieved 6 October 2011.[dead link]
- Josh Alston (12 Nov 2008). "Cowboys glad to be back". Townsville Courier. Retrieved 16 Nov 2008.
- Round 1 Queensland Intrust Super Cup Preview Archived 3 April 2011 at the Wayback Machine rleague.com, 18 March 2011
- Badel, Peter (27 September 2011). "North Queensland Cowboys prepare to make raid on NRL player market". The Courier-Mail. Retrieved 6 October 2011.
- "The Block 2017 teams". news.com.au. 22 June 2017. Retrieved 22 June 2017.