|Born||2 September 1983|
Ballina, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||183 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||94 kg (14 st 11 lb)|
Amos played junior football for the Burleigh Bears and moved to the North Queensland Cowboys, where he made his first-grade debut in 2006. He then signed for the Gold Coast Titans for its inaugural season in 2007, where he was a regular member of the first-grade team. However, he fell out of the squad in 2008 as Nathan Friend became the side's preferred hooker. He returned to the Cowboys for the 2009 NRL season, signing a two-year deal.
At the end of the 2011 season he retired from playing to become the Cowboys' business development manager.
- First grade debut: North Queensland v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles, 18 March 2006 (Round 2) at Dairy Farmers Stadium
- "Clint Amos - Career Stats & Summary - Rugby League Project". www.rugbyleagueproject.org. Retrieved 29 November 2019.
- Marshall, Matt (3 July 2008). "Gold Coast Titans hooker Clint Amos may go to Cowboys". The Courier-Mail. Retrieved 6 October 2011.[dead link]
- Josh Alston (12 November 2008). "Cowboys glad to be back". Townsville Courier. Retrieved 16 November 2008.
- Round 1 Queensland Intrust Super Cup Preview Archived 3 April 2011 at the Wayback Machine rleague.com, 18 March 2011
- Badel, Peter (27 September 2011). "North Queensland Cowboys prepare to make raid on NRL player market". The Courier-Mail. Retrieved 6 October 2011.
- "The Block 2017 teams". news.com.au. 22 June 2017. Retrieved 22 June 2017.