The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Sioux Falls Canaries – No. 33|
|Born: July 20, 1993|
Clinton T. Coulter (born July 30, 1993) is an American professional baseball outfielder for the Sioux Falls Canaries of the American Association of Independent Professional Baseball.
Coulter was drafted by the Milwaukee Brewers in the first round of the 2012 Major League Baseball Draft out of Union High School in Camas, Washington. He had committed to Arizona State University, but signed with the Brewers. He made his professional debut for the Arizona League Brewers, hitting .302/.439/.444 with five home runs in 169 at-bats over 49 games. He spent 2013 with three different teams; the Helena Brewers, Arizona League Brewers and Wisconsin Timber Rattlers. Overall, he hit .244/.314/.400 with seven home runs over 250 at-bats in 70 games. He returned to the Rattlers to start the 2014 season. He had a bounceback successful season hitting .287 with a .410 on-base percentage, 22 home runs, and 89 runs batted in. After spending his first three minor league seasons as a catcher, Coulter was moved to the outfield during the Arizona Fall League in 2014. He spent 2015 with the Brevard County Manatees where he batted .246 with 13 home runs and 59 RBIs in a career high 137 games. In 2016, he played for both Brevard County and the Biloxi Shuckers, posting a combined .246 average with eight home runs and 44 RBIs in 115 games between both teams. He spent 2017 with Biloxi where he batted .234 with 14 home runs and 49 RBIs. In 2018, he hit .255 with 13 home runs and 39 RBI across 3 teams. His contract was not renewed by the Brewers organization, and he became a free agent on November 2nd, 2018.
Sioux Falls Canaries
- "Coulter a familiar kind of pick for Brewers". Milwaukee Brewers. Retrieved April 13, 2015.
- "MLB Draft: Brewers use No. 27 pick to take Vancouver's Clint Coulter, while Westview's Kelly waits another day". oregonlive.com. Retrieved April 13, 2015.
- Jodeen Buehler / Contributed photo (June 8, 2012). "Union's Clint Coulter signs with Brewers". The Columbian. Retrieved April 13, 2015.
- Brewers: Prospect Clint Coulter making strong progress in his second minor league season
- "GPG-Timber Rattlers - Press Gazette Media - greenbaypressgazette.com". Press Gazette Media. Retrieved April 13, 2015.
- Tim Froberg, Post-Crescent Media (September 10, 2014). "Rattlers' Coulter earns Brewers honor". Post-Crescent Media. Retrieved April 13, 2015.
- Fox Sports. "Clint Coulter bounces back, becomes Milwaukee Brewers' minor-league player of year". FOX Sports. Retrieved April 13, 2015.
- Clint Coulter has bright future
- FSL notes: Coulter comfortable with switch
- "Clint Coulter Stats, Highlights, Bio - MiLB.com Stats - The Official Site of Minor League Baseball". MiLB.com. Retrieved January 13, 2018.
- Eddy, Matt (November 6, 2018). "Minor League Free Agents 2018". Baseball America. Retrieved November 12, 2018.
|This biographical article relating to an American baseball outfielder born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|