Clinton, New York
(Redirected from Clinton, New York (disambiguation))
Clinton, New York may refer to:
- Clinton, Clinton County, New York
- Clinton, Dutchess County, New York
- Clinton, Oneida County, New York
- Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan, also known as Clinton
- East Greenbush, New York, formerly Clinton
- Hillary Clinton (born 1947), former senator from the state of New York
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.