Clinton Historical Society (Clinton, New York)
Clinton Historical Society
|Location||Clinton, New York|
|Part of||Clinton Village Historic District (Clinton, New York) (#82003389)|
|Designated CP||June 14, 1982|
The Clinton Historical Society, in Clinton, in Oneida County, New York, is a historical society and a historic building. The building, built in 1832, is also known as Old Baptist Church of Clinton, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. 
It is the historical society that focuses on the Village of Clinton in Oneida County, and surrounding area.
It is also the name of the historic church building in which the society is headquartered. The building is listed on the National Register as a contributing building in the Clinton Village Historic District. The society's building once had a conical steeple as appears in a c.1900-1910 photo.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Clinton Historical Society's Tower Repaired". August 20, 2015. Retrieved December 23, 2016.
- "Official website for the Clinton Historical Society in Clinton, Oneida County, New York". Clinton Historical Society.
- Virginia Kelly (April 1981). "National Register of Historic Places Registration: Clinton Village Historic District". New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation. Retrieved 2009-12-10. See also: "Accompanying 41 photos".
- "Clinton Historical Society Newsletter" (PDF). October 2016. p. 4.
- Clinton Historical Society, official site
|This New York–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|