Clinton Municipal Airport (Arkansas)
Clinton Municipal Airport
|Owner||City of Clinton|
|Elevation AMSL||514 ft / 157 m|
Clinton Municipal Airport (ICAO: KCCA, FAA LID: CCA, formerly 4M4) is a city-owned public-use airport located one nautical mile (2 km) northeast of the central business district of Clinton, a city in Van Buren County, Arkansas, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
Clinton Municipal Airport covers an area of 52 acres (21 ha) at an elevation of 514 feet (157 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 13/31 with an asphalt surface measuring 4,012 by 60 feet (1,223 x 18 m).
For the 12-month period ending May 31, 2009, the airport had 10,400 aircraft operations, an average of 28 per day: 96% general aviation and 4% military. At that time there were 25 aircraft based at this airport: 72% single-engine, 24% multi-engine and 4% helicopter.
- FAA Airport Master Record for CCA ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 25 August 2011.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A (PDF, 2.03 MB)" (PDF). 2011–2015 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. 4 October 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-09-27.
- "Clinton Municipal Airport (FAA: CCA, ICAO: KCCA)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 17 October 2011.
- Aerial image as of 30 January 2001 from USGS The National Map
- Resources for this airport: