Clinton Township, Cass County, Indiana
Pleasant Hill Church, a historic site in the township
Location of Clinton Township in Cass County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||25.13 sq mi (65.1 km2)|
|• Land||24.75 sq mi (64.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.38 sq mi (1.0 km2)|
|Elevation||722 ft (220 m)|
|• Density||33/sq mi (13/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453229|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 25.13 square miles (65.1 km2), of which 24.75 square miles (64.1 km2) (or 98.49%) is land and 0.38 square miles (0.98 km2) (or 1.51%) is water.
Cities and towns
- Logansport (west edge)
- Noble (northeast)
- Eel (east)
- Washington (east)
- Washington Township, Carroll County (southeast)
- Liberty Township, Carroll County (southwest)
- Adams Township, Carroll County (west)
- Jefferson (northwest)
The township contains four cemeteries: Clymers, Porter, Saint Johns and Shideler.
- "Clinton Township, Cass County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files[permanent dead link]
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Clinton township, Cass County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved January 15, 2013.
- Powell, Jehu Z. (1913). History of Cass County Indiana: From Its Earliest Settlement to the Present Time. Lewis Publishing Company. p. 538.
- Helm, Thomas B. (1878). History of Cass County, Indiana. Kingman Bros. p. 39.