Clinton Township, Vermillion County, Indiana
Location in Vermillion County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||46.35 sq mi (120.0 km2)|
|• Land||45.25 sq mi (117.2 km2)|
|• Water||1.1 sq mi (3 km2) 2.37%|
|Elevation||584 ft (178 m)|
|• Density||201.5/sq mi (77.8/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|ZIP codes||47842, 47884|
|GNIS feature ID||453234|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 46.35 square miles (120.0 km2), of which 45.25 square miles (117.2 km2) (or 97.63%) is land and 1.1 square miles (2.8 km2) (or 2.37%) is water.
- Blanford at
- Centenary at
- Crompton Hill at
- Easytown at
- Klondyke at
- Needmore at
- Rhodes at
- Sandytown at
- Syndicate at
- Tighe at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains eight cemeteries: Bono, Gorton, Hall, Jackson, Riverview, Shirley, Spangler and Walnut Grove.
- Mc Donald Lake
- Sportland Park
- South Vermillion Community School Corporation
- Indiana's 8th congressional district
- State House District 42
- State Senate District 38
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Parke and Vermillion Counties, Indiana. B.F. Bowen & Cos. 1913. p. 390.
||Helt Township||Wabash Township, Parke County|
|Hunter Township, Edgar County, Illinois||Florida Township, Parke County|
|Stratton Township, Edgar County, Illinois||Fayette Township, Vigo County||Otter Creek Township, Vigo County|