Clipstone railway station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
While primarily a goods station, there was an unadvertised halt used by workmen . It was on the former Lancashire, Derbyshire and East Coast Railway line and is listed in Butt as Clipstone Colliery Sidings.
|Preceding station||Disused railways||Following station|
- Anderson, Paul; Cupit, Jack (2000). An Illustrated History of Mansfield's Railways. Clophill: Irwell Press. ISBN 1-903266-15-7.
- Bradshaw, George (1985) . July 1922 Railway Guide. Newton Abbott: David & Charles.
- Butt, R. V. J. (1995). The Directory of Railway Stations: details every public and private passenger station, halt, platform and stopping place, past and present (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 978-1-85260-508-7. OCLC 60251199.
- Cupit, Jack (February 1956). Allen, G. Freeman, ed. "The end of Passenger Services on the Mansfield Railway". Trains Illustrated. Hampton Court, Surrey: Ian Allan Ltd. IX, No. 2.
- Cupit, J.; Taylor, W. (1984) . The Lancashire, Derbyshire & East Coast Railway. Oakwood Library of Railway History (2nd ed.). Headington: Oakwood Press. ISBN 0-85361-302-8. OL19.
- DVD2 (2005). Diesels Along:-The Lancashire, Derbyshire and East Coast Railway. Chesterfield: Terminus Publications. DVD, stills and film with commentary, 60 mins.
- Ludlam, A.J. (March 2013). Kennedy, Rex, ed. "The Lancashire, Derbyshire & East Coast Railway". Steam Days. Bournemouth: Redgauntlet 1993 Publications. 283. ISSN 0269-0020.
|This article on a railway station in the East Midlands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|