From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clique in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A clique is a close social group.
Clique or The Clique may also refer to:
- Clique (professional wrestling), a famous 1990s group of professional wrestlers
- Château Clique, a group of wealthy families in Lower Canada in the early 19th century
- Ruling clique in politics
- A number of military groups in China during the Warlord Era including:
- A number of informal political groups in contemporary China including:
- Clique (vodka), a Latvian vodka sold in the United States
Entertainment and the arts
- Clique (TV series), an online serial on BBC Three
- The Clique, a group of Victorian artists
- St John's Wood Clique a later group of Victorian artists
- The Clique series by Lisi Harrison
- The Clique (Texas band), a late 1960s U.S. sunshine pop band from Houston, Texas
- The Clique (UK band), UK, a 1990s mod band
- The Clique (duo), an Australian pop duo formerly known as Third Degree from The X Factor Australia
- HaClique, a 1980s Israeli rock band from Tel-Aviv
- Piccolo and marching drum bands at the Carnival of Basel are called Cliques
- Destinee & Paris, a girl group formerly known as Clique Girlz
- The Wrecking Crew was sometimes referred to as "The Clique"
- "Clique", a 1974 single by Con Funk Shun
- "Clique" (song), a 2012 song by rappers Kanye West, Jay-Z and Big Sean
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clique.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.