Clitterhouse Recreation Ground
Clitterhouse Recreation Ground or Clitterhouse Playing Fields is a park and Site of Local Importance for Nature Conservation in Brent Cross in the London Borough of Barnet. It is a large area of mown grass with a children's playground, bordered by thick hedges. Clitterhouse Stream (or Clitterhouse Brook), a tributary of the River Brent, runs along its eastern border.
There is access to the park from Claremont Road, Prayle Grove, Purbeck Drive, Hendon Way, and by a subway from Ridge Hill.
- "Clitterhouse Recreation Ground". Greenspace Information for Greater London. 2006.
- "iGiGL – helping you find London's parks and wildlife sites". Greenspace Information for Greater London. 2006. Archived from the original on 2012-10-15.
- £4.5 billion regeneration scheme for Barnet approved by councillors, Government Business
- Brent Cross Cricklewood, a Town Guide
- Brent Cross Cricklewood Planning Application March 2009, Revised Planning Statement