Clive Thompson (businessman)
Sir Clive Malcolm Thompson (born 4 April 1943) is a British businessman who is Deputy Chairman of Strategic Equity Capital plc. He was Chairman of Rentokil Initial plc between 2002 and 2004, having been Chief Executive for 20 years to 2002. He is a former president of the CBI, member of the Committee on Corporate Governance and Deputy Chairman of the Financial Reporting Council. He is a former Chairman of European Home Retail plc and director of J Sainsbury plc, Wellcome plc, Seeboard plc, Caradon plc and BAT Industries plc.
- http://www.debretts.com/people-of-today/profile/4023/Clive-Malcolm-THOMPSON[permanent dead link]
- Stern, Melanie. "ex-Farepak FD faces disqualification". Financial Director News. Retrieved 23 March 2011.
- Neate, Rupert (20 June 2012). "Farepak case collapses at the high court". London: guardian.co.uk. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- Monbiot.com - Deregulation Kills - 5/11/98
- ticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4158/is_20010903/ai_n14419662 The Independent - The Monday interview: Sir Clive Thompson - Rentokil's chief[permanent dead link] - 03/09/01
- The Evening Standard - Veteran Clive Thompson is fired by struggling Rentokil - 19/05/04
- The Daily Mirror - Sir Clive Quits The Rat Pack - 20/05/04
- The Independent - Sir Clive Thompson's verdict: the shareholders deserve better - 27/08/04
- This Is Money - Rentokil's Sir Clive to go it alone - 29/08/04
- The Daily Telegraph - Outrage grows over directors' role in Farepak failure - 29/10/06
- The Daily Telegraph - Farepak's Thompson: 'HBOS hung us out to dry' - 12/11/06
- Swindon Advertiser - Farepak head could be stripped of knighthood - 15/11/06
- BBC News - Farepak boss takes luxury holiday - 17/11/06
|This article about a British businessperson born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|