Cloak and dagger (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Cloak & Dagger)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cloak-and-dagger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cloak and dagger is a term sometimes used to refer to situations involving intrigue, secrecy, espionage, or mystery.
Cloak and dagger may refer to:
- Cloak & Dagger (The Upsetters album), 1973
- Cloak and Dagger, a song by Daniel Amos on the album ¡Alarma!, 1981
- Cloak and Dagger, an album by the British heavy metal band Witchfynde, 1983
- "Cloak and Dagger", a song by Nik Kershaw on the album Human Racing, 1984
- "Cloak and Dagger", a song by Black Sabbath on the album Headless Cross, 1989
- Cloak & Dagger (Wet Wet Wet album), 1992
- Cloak and Dagger (comics), a Marvel Comics superhero duo
- Cloak & Dagger (TV series), based on the Marvel comic book characters
- Cloak and Dagger (1946 film), a 1946 espionage film
- Cloak and Dagger (radio series), an NBC radio series, a foreign intrigue adventure adapted from the book Cloak and Dagger by Corey Ford and Alastair MacBain
- Cloak & Dagger (1984 film), a 1984 thriller film
- Cloak & Dagger (video game), an Atari video game based on the 1984 film of the same name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cloak and dagger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.