Clock are a digital agency.
Formed in 1997 as a Princes Trust start-up, the company has grown to one of the UK's top 100 digital agencies.
Clock specialize in the design and build for the publishing, broadcasting, sport and leisure sectors.
Their clients include Abbey, BBC Worldwide, 5 Live, Channel 4, Eddie Izzard, Turner Broadcasting, News International, The History Channel, Stonegate Pub Company, Bauer Media, Shortlist Media and DC Thompson.
- Communicator Awards – Award of Excellence 2011
- Webby Awards – Official Honoreee - Humour Category 2011
- BIMA Awards – Best Consumer Site 2009
- New Media Age – Technology Innovation Award 2009
- Institute of Sales Promotion - Gold Award 2009
- British Interactive Media Award – B2B Technology & Innovation 2008
- British Interactive Media Award – B2C Distribution & Media 2008 (short listed)
- Business Excellence Awards – 2008
- W3 Gold Award Winners – 2007
- British Interactive Media Award – Best Community Site 2007 (short listed)
- North London Business – Success Through People 2007
- North London Business of the Year – 2007 (short listed)
- Campaign Digital Media Awards – 2006 (short listed)
- New Media Age / Best Charity Sector 2007
- BIMA Awards – Best Entertainment Site 2005 (short listed)
- New Media Age – Best Business Banking site 2003
- BIMA Awards – Best Consumer Site 2005 (short listed)
- FT.com – Best Business Banking site 2003
- Premiership Rugby – Site of the Year Award 2003–2005
- Web User – Site of the Year 2004/2005
- Yahoo! – Site of the Year Comedy 2003/2004
- Webby Awards – Best Comedy Site/Celebrity Site 2005
- Top 100 Marketing – Employers of the Year 2005/2006
- Investor in People – 2004/2007