From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Clockgate)
Clock incident may refer to:
- 1994 NBA Playoffs - The Clock Incident, an event which occurred in Game 4 of the 1994 NBA Playoffs between teams Houston Rockets and Utah Jazz
- 2001 Michigan vs. Michigan State football game, called the "Clock incident"
- Ahmed Mohamed clock incident, an event that happened at a school in Texas in 2015
- The Counter-Clock Incident, an episode of Star Trek: The Animated Series, first aired in 1974
- Activation on the incidence of a clock signal, see Clock gating
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clock incident.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.