Jump to navigation Jump to search
Clogher is a village in Ireland, seat of a cathedral, and former parliamentary borough
Clogher may also refer to:
- Clogher (Parliament of Ireland constituency), abolished 1800
- Clogher (barony), a barony
- Bishop of Clogher, post-mediaeval title
- Clogher Éire Óg, a Gaelic Athletic Association club
- Baron Clogher, subsidiary title of Terence Lenagh, Earl of Clanconnell in the Peerage of Ireland
- Clogherhead or Clogher, a village in County Louth
- Clogher, a townland in County Monaghan
- Clogher, Noughaval, a townland in Noughaval civil parish, barony of Kilkenny West, County Westmeath
- Cashelmore or Clogher Stone Fort, stone ringfort in County Sligo
- Kiltyclogher, a village in County Leitrim
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clogher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.