From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clogher is a village in Ireland, seat of a cathedral, and former parliamentary borough
Clogher may also refer to:
- Clogher (Parliament of Ireland constituency), abolished 1800
- Clogher (barony), a barony
- Bishop of Clogher, post-mediaeval title
- Clogher Éire Óg, a Gaelic Athletic Association club
- Baron Clogher, subsidiary title of Terence Lenagh, Earl of Clanconnell in the Peerage of Ireland
- Clogherhead or Clogher, a village in County Louth
- Clogher, a townland in County Monaghan
- Clogher, Noughaval, a townland in Noughaval civil parish, barony of Kilkenny West, County Westmeath
- Cashelmore or Clogher Stone Fort, stone ringfort in County Sligo
- Kiltyclogher, a village in County Leitrim
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clogher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.