From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clonard may refer to:
- Clonard, County Meath, a village in County Meath, Ireland
- Clonard Abbey, an early medieval monastic site located near the modern village
- Clonard monastery, founded in the late 19th century in Belfast
- Clonard, Belfast, an electoral ward of West Belfast
- Clonard College, a girls secondary school in Geelong, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clonard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.