From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clone may refer to:
- Cloning, any organism whose genetic information is identical to that of a parent organism from which it was created
- Clone (cell biology), a group of identical cells naturally derived from a common parent cell
- Clone (B-cell biology), a process of immunological B-cell maturation
- Molecular cloning, an exact replica of all or part of a macromolecule (e.g. DNA)
- Clone (computing), computer hardware or software designed to function in the same way as an original
- Video game clone, a software game or game franchise heavily inspired by another
- clone (Linux system call), in C, whereby a process creates a copy of itself
- clone (Java method), a method in the Java programming language for object duplication
- Clone tool, a tool used in image manipulation programs
- Phone cloning, the transfer of identity from one cellular device to another
- O Clone, a Brazilian soap opera
- Clone Wars (disambiguation)
- Clone Wars (Star Wars), a TV show and movie set in the Star Wars universe
- Clone trooper, a fictional soldier in the Star Wars universe
- The Clone Saga, a controversial story-line from Marvel Comics' Spider-Man comic books
- Clone (TV series), a 2008 BBC comedy series
- Clone (film), a 2010 film originally released as Womb
- Clone Comet, a type of Prankster Comet from the video game Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Clone (algebra), a collection of functions with certain properties
- Clone (voting), in voting systems analysis, a candidate identical to one already present in an election
- Castro clone, a fashion movement arising from the gay community in the Castro district of San Francisco, California
- A popular term for a replica, particularly when referring to "recreations" of rare and desirable variants of collector cars, or an unlicensed, reverse-engineered copy of a firearm produced in another nation (although the term can also apply to a simple direct copy, created under license).
- Clone Character, a term mostly used in the Super Smash Bros. community, meaning another fighter with the same or similar moveset, but varied strength to another fighter. Examples of clones are Marth and Roy/Lucina, Captain Falcon and Ganondorf, and Fox and Falco/Wolf.
- Clon, a South Korean dance music duo
- Clonal (disambiguation)
- Clones (disambiguation)
- Cloning (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.